How do I add my title to the Bookshelf?
1) Add the Widget to Your WordPress or Blogger Website
There are three options for adding the bookshelf to your website:
a) Blogger widget, b) Wordpress Plugin, or 3) adding the code to your site. The example below is what the widget will look like on your website.
Example Widget: (click it)
a) Blogger Widget
b) WordPress Plugin - self-hosted WP blogs only
1) Download the widget plugin below
2) Go to 'Add New Plugin' on your WordPress dashboard
3) Click 'Upload'
4) Select the .zip file & click Install
5) Go to Widget menu and drag bookshelf widget to sidebar
c) Embed the Code Yourself (go to end)
2) Add Your Book to the Bookshelf
• Create an account
Here is what you will need when creating your account:
• email address
• an image (eg book cover) <100KB
• Your book's webpage (you must have a website)
• Title (name to display under image - above)
This is a free service for the first 500 books. Please keep your book within the confines of the shelves. Books that are blocking letters/words may be deleted. The free squares are 10px x 10px. When a visitor's mouse hovers over your box, it will expand significantly. Additional squares can be purchased for an extra charge.
Please note: You will not need to enter any payment information to obtain the free squares.